Parents are counting down the hours until the school year begins.
Students are counting down the hours until the summer ends.
As schools across the country start in the next few weeks, many parts of the economy see increased activity. From school supplies to new school clothes, parents and students alike make their lists and go in search of things that are both required and wanted. As everyone in the country becomes more dependent on technology, however, it is not just school supplies and new clothing that people are looking for. An increasing number of students and teachers, in fact, rely on technology, not tennis shoes, as they prepare for the upcoming year.
As a result, PC repair services, cell phone repair services, and other supporting technology services gear up for the start of the school year. Ready to clean, inspect and provide PC repair services, many local business owners realize that once the school doors open for the new year, they will likely be busier than they have been the last three summer months.
Computer Repair Companies Help Students and Teachers Get Ready for the Upcoming School Year
- Several PC repair services and cell phone repair stores require appointments as the school year starts and their schedules become more busy.
- Classrooms across America are making use of technology in increasing amounts. Many school districts, in fact, provide a laptop or tablet to all of their high school students.
- Having a virus on a school computer can, however, cause a problem for both students and teachers. In many cases, PC repair services can make sure that their clients are up and running again as soon as possible.
- One statistic shows that as many as 40% of U.S. households have been affected by computer viruses.
- One indication that viruses are an increasing problem is that 16 million U.S. households have had serious virus problems in just the past two years.
- Little problems like a slow running computer can be signs of even bigger issues. For instance, a computer that is running slower than normal today can be even worse tomorrow, perhaps an indicator of a virus. Without the proper maintenance, you can lose all of your files, and in some cases, even have to replace your hard drive.
- Service for cell phones is also a major concern for today’s connected teenager. In fact, SquareTrade, an extended warranty service provider, estimates that a cell phone is broken every two seconds in the U.S.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by the year 2024 there will be 855,700 computer support specialists in the U.S.
- Aworking laptop can be a real asset. A nonworking laptop, however, limits how productive both students and teachers are.
- Rresearch indicate that 60 billion emails are sent each day.
- The unfortunate part of that 60 billion statistic, though, is that 97% of those sent emails are spam.
- Service agreements with tech support companies can help users make sure they are running the latest filters to find and delete the dangerous spam emails.
- Statistics show that 30% of cell phone owners will damage their phone within the next 12 months.
- Oonly one in three smartphone repair shop owners have been in the market for more than two years. When you find yourself in need of repair or technical work on your phone it is important that you make sure that you work with a reputable store. A store that comes with strong recommendations from friends and family.
- Oone projection shows that employment of computer support specialists will grow 12% between the years 2014 and 2024. If this prediction comes true, computer support specialist job numbers are growing faster than the average for all occupations.
- Numbers aside, few things today are more important than knowing that your technology will be available to you when you need it. In households that are full of technology, then, it should come as no surprise that knowing where to go when you need laptop, tablet, and cellphone support is increasingly important.
Instead of just counting down the days until the kids head of for another year in the classroom, make sure that the technology that your children rely on is ready for the fact that SCHOOL STARTS SOON.