The contact information of your social media page is not working.
The message was simple, but alarming.
Although you had recently updated the website for your college admissions essay writing service, it turns out no one was seeing those updates. Worse yet, had it not been for that announcement from your social media site you never would have even known there was a problem. The fact that the internet address to your website had changed when you renewed your contract had not been apparent to you and your writing partner meant that this problem could have gone on forever. You would have wondered why you were not attracting any new customers, but the truth of the matter is you likely would not have discovered the problem yourself without the social media notification.
Handles on your own, internet solutions can be both complicated and frustrating. When you do not work with business-class internet provider and a knowledgable marketing team you may end up losing potential customers every hour of every day. When you spend the money to work with a knowledgable internet solutions provider, however, this and many other problems can be avoided
Internet Service Providers Help The Clients Make Their Most of Their Marketing Dollars
Businesses simply cannot compete in today’s digital world if they do not have a strong internet presence. Whether you are an individual contractor working from home or you are part of a large corporation with offices all around the world, high speed internet providers can be the difference between success and failure. Consider some of these facts and figures about how internet service providers can help a business succeed:
- 287 million people in the U.S. use the internet.
- 3.77 billion people across the globe were using the internet as of 2017.
- Worldwide internet penetration has surpassed 50%.
- Nearly the length of a work day, Americans spend an average of 6 hours and 21 minutes on the internet every day.
- 10% more people use the internet across the globe in 2017 than doing so in 2016.
- 50% of global web traffic is used by mobile phones.
- 70% of Americans accessed the internet on a daily basis in the year 2016.
Finding the right internet solutions provider is essential in today’s business world. In fact, for some companies internet downtime could cost more than a $100,000 a minute. Are you satisfied with the service that you are getting?
Trackback from your site.