Hiring a full staff is not the only part of successfully running a company. Just as important as finding the right talent, the best employers are also successful in getting all of their staff members to work up to their potential. And while this may be a challenge, there are many workforce management tools on the market that can help you track employee productivity and motivate them to continue working at that level. In fact, companies that make the best use of workforce management solutions find that their are able to meet their goals.
In today’s competitive world, it is important to make sure that a company is doing everything that it can to motivate and reward employees. Fortunately, with the use of the latest version of workforce management systems and workforce management tools it is easier to manage all of the necessary aspects running.
From time accounting software to managing benefits and tracking vacation days, the best software platforms can help make sure that workers are accurately compensated for the days that they work and the commissions that they earn.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the latest work trends and the impact that they have on the nation’s economy:
- 49% of respondents said they have a formal decision-making process for classifying employees and independent contractors, according to a Deloitte Payroll Operations survey.
- 86% of respondents indicate that they are using at least one type of technology to support workforce management, according to a Deloitte Payroll Operations survey.
- Unhappy workers cost the U.S. economy between $450 and $550 billion in lost productivity each year, according to a 2013 report conducted by Gallup.
- 50% of organizations experienced compliance issues within the last year, according to a recent study.
- 40% of Americans under the age of 65 have employer-based healthcare coverage.
- 57% of organizations indicate that they view employee retention as a problem.
From compliance issues to tracking employee management software, finding the right software platform can help a company make sure that they are helping their workers be as efficient as possible. Accurately rewarding workers for their time and sales is also a way to make sure that workers are as satisfied as possible and that they stay with your company and help others increase productivity.
Trackback from your site.