The pills you take in the morning.
The insulin your daughter uses to control her diabetes.
Medical and clinical studies help test and develop the drugs that we use every day. The fact that equipment and scientific tools are constantly being invented means that those medical and clinical studies are more accurate and efficient. The dual-convection incubator, for instance, uses the latest dual convection airflow technology to provide versatility by offering the benefits of mechanical convection and gravity in a single unit. Having the flexibility to control internal incubator conditions provides more reliable results from any of the testing.
From syringe pumps to water analysis equipment, the medical and clinical tests that are needed for both pharmaceutical and food processing research rely on the latest equipment and technology.
The combination of gravity convection and mechanical convection allows for longer scientific experiments because the these dual-convection incubators can avoid both humidity and excessive evaporation.
Consider these facts and figures about the processes that that allow for the testing that all consumers depend on:
- Conventional fume hoods, bypass fume hoods, auxiliary air fume hoods, and specialty hoods are the four types of chemical fume hoods.
- Laboratory fume hoods are used to keep irritating or toxic vapors out of the workspace of the general laboratory. General purpose fume hoods often function with a hood face velocity of 100 feet per minute.
- There were 328,200 clinical and medical laboratory technicians working in the U.S. as of 2014, the most recent year data was available, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- 5,564 hospitals are registered in the U.S., all of which rely on the tests and research that are the goal of scientific labs around the country.
- The people working in the lab; the processes they follow; and the equipment they have and how they use it are thehere are the three variables that dictate the level of efficiency in any laboratory.
- According to the Congressional Research Service, there were 6.2 million scientists and engineers working in the U.S. This number represents 4.8% of the country’s entire workforce.
Pharmaceutical companies provide the latest advancements by relying on the latest technology and scientific lab equipment.
Trackback from your site.