If you run a website, then you probably already know how vital great web design is. Hiring web design services or someone to do custom web design is one of the best ways that you can ensure that anyone who wants to view your website has a great experience no matter what kind of device they are using. Here are a few facts that you should know before you decide to hire a new professional web designer.
1. ContentPLUS recently reported that blogs are 63 percent more likely to influence purchase decisions than magazines since most readers see them as more trust worthy since they are written by an allegedly independent observer.
2. HubSpot reports that companies see an astounding 55 percent increase to their leads when they increase from 10 to 15 landing pages. Investing in affordable web design can be a great way to take advantage of this.
3. An estimated 18 percent of website users claim that they need help navigating the typical website since they are not designed properly. Make sure that this is not a problem for your website by hiring someone to help you with creating the best and most easy to navigate website.
4. Easy navigation is one of the most important aspects of a high quality website because a significant number of users will choose a different site if they can not find the information they are looking for quickly and easily.
5. Did you know that an estimated 75 percent of web users in the United States admit to judging a the credibility of a website based on the website design. The best way to ensure that you are making the best first impression is to hire a professional to help you. More like this.
Trackback from your site.